Nation Red 1.76 trainer? Not Working!

You can now post in ENGLISH ONLY in this forum.
Before posting please read carefuly the rules !!!

Moderators: Shub, Administrateurs - Adjoint, Modérateur, Administrateur, Global Moderator

BaseBallDudeR
Soldat

Nation Red 1.76 trainer? Not Working!

Post by BaseBallDudeR »

I downloaded the trainer for Nation Red and it doesn't seem to be a clean download becasue it gives me a error saying something like "! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Downloads\rotnr176trn12.zip: Unexpected end of archive" so this means that the file that was uploaded wasn't complete. Im really excited you guys keep making trainers for this game. I was wondering if we could make another trainer for it that works? :)
Shub
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Nation Red 1.76 trainer? Not Working!

Post by Shub »

Hi,
sorry but I just downloaded and the trainer just work fine and there is no errors.
Try to deactivate your anti virus. What Anti virus are you using ?
What browser are you using ?
What program are you using to extract the files ?
What is you windows version ?
last thing : you need to disable download softwares such as: Getright, NetVampire, GoZilla, Download Accelerator etc... or the files could be corrup
I have add the file in this post if you have the same error please tell me.

Ps : You don't need to post in french with a crapy translation made with google ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shub
--==§§==-- TRAINERS CITY --==§§==--
Visit my youtube channel
>> Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience! <<
>> If you can ... cheat. If you can't ... try harder! <<
>> Quand on voit ce qu'on voit, et qu'on entend ce qu'on entend, on a bien raison de penser ce qu'on pense... <<
>> L'avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt, c'est une connerie. Prenez les éboueurs... (Jean Yanne) <<
>> Quand on pense qu'il suffirait que les gens n'achètent plus de saloperies pour que ça ne se vende pas ! <<
>>Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'ont fait. (Mark Twain) <<
BaseBallDudeR
Soldat

Post by BaseBallDudeR »

Lol, ok ok, I wont use the google translator to translate in French, I just thought you guys would respond if it was in French.
Try to deactivate your anti virus. What Anti virus are you using ? Im using Avast, and that seemed to be the problem! When I disabled it, it worked! What antivirus is the best for gaming?
What browser are you using ? I use chrome
What program are you using to extract the files ? WinRar
What is you windows version ? I have Windows Xp
Shub
Administrateur
Administrateur

Post by Shub »

BaseBallDudeR wrote:Lol, ok ok, I wont use the google translator to translate in French, I just thought you guys would respond if it was in French.
Try to deactivate your anti virus. What Anti virus are you using ? Im using Avast, and that seemed to be the problem! When I disabled it, it worked! What antivirus is the best for gaming?
What browser are you using ? I use chrome
What program are you using to extract the files ? WinRar
What is you windows version ? I have Windows Xp
Ok lol,

The best anti virus... Well one of the best ;) is NOD32 why ? Because is light (on memory), easy to use and has little false alarm.
Shub
--==§§==-- TRAINERS CITY --==§§==--
Visit my youtube channel
>> Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience! <<
>> If you can ... cheat. If you can't ... try harder! <<
>> Quand on voit ce qu'on voit, et qu'on entend ce qu'on entend, on a bien raison de penser ce qu'on pense... <<
>> L'avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt, c'est une connerie. Prenez les éboueurs... (Jean Yanne) <<
>> Quand on pense qu'il suffirait que les gens n'achètent plus de saloperies pour que ça ne se vende pas ! <<
>>Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'ont fait. (Mark Twain) <<