Zombie Trainers?

You can now post in ENGLISH ONLY in this forum.
Before posting please read carefuly the rules !!!

Moderators: Shub, Administrateurs - Adjoint, Modérateur, Administrateur, Global Moderator

BaseBallDudeR
Soldat

Zombie Trainers?

Post by BaseBallDudeR »

You guys do a really good job with your trainers, the only ones that i am having a problem with are the zombie games. I was wondering if you guys could make trainers for a couple zombie games that aren't really big but they just came on sale on steam and it would be great to have a working trainer for them. The games are Zombie Bowl-O-Rama , Zombie Driver, and a better Burn Zombie Burn trainer if possible. If you guys could do these games for me and other people you guys would be great and i would be loyal to you guys! :D
Shub
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Zombie Trainers?

Post by Shub »

Tahnks,
Looking for trainers for this games, if I found one I let you know ;)
Shub
--==§§==-- TRAINERS CITY --==§§==--
Visit my youtube channel
>> Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience! <<
>> If you can ... cheat. If you can't ... try harder! <<
>> Quand on voit ce qu'on voit, et qu'on entend ce qu'on entend, on a bien raison de penser ce qu'on pense... <<
>> L'avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt, c'est une connerie. Prenez les éboueurs... (Jean Yanne) <<
>> Quand on pense qu'il suffirait que les gens n'achètent plus de saloperies pour que ça ne se vende pas ! <<
>>Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'ont fait. (Mark Twain) <<